In this month’s post, we take a look at a 2013 MU pocket guide published by the American College of Radiology.
The ACR’s Pocket Guide to Meaningful Use in 2013 provides basic information for radiologists interested in learning about the 2013 requirements for participation in the CMS EHR Incentive Programs (Medicare version) This pocket guide does not include all information one should know before participating in the program and is for educational purposes only and is not a guidance or legal document.
Included in this document you will find:
- Details about eligibility
- Information about Certified EHR Technology (CEHRT)
- Brief summary of Meaningful Use
- Core and Menu Objectives (with links to specific details)
- About the Attestation process
- Recommended Reading
To download the ACR’s Pocket Guide to Meaningful Use in 2013, please visit this link:
Ready to learn more, buy a book today!