In this month’s post, we take a look at an upcoming educational session at RSNA 2015.
In less than 2 weeks, nearly 60,000 radiology professionals from around the world will converge on Chicago to witness the latest discoveries, techniques and innovations for diagnostic imaging.
If you’re heading to the windy city later this month, don’t miss this educational session dedicated to meaningful use in radiology.
Meaningful Use for Radiology: Pros and Cons
Tuesday 8:30-10:00 AM | RC354 | S404CD
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™: 1.50 | ARRT Category A+ Credits: 1.50
- Ramin Khorasani, MD (Moderator/Presenter)
- Alberto F. Goldszal, PhD, MBA (Presenter)
- Keith D. Hentel, MD, MS (Presenter)
- James Whitfill, MD (Presenter)
- Understand how a radiology practice that was a later adopter of meeting meaningful use criteria has achieved successful results for two years running.
- Learn about CMS MU audits and the audit process.
- Learn about challenges for meaningful use stage 2 and radiology.
Find more educational sessions on RSNA.org »
Ready to learn more, buy a book today!